Amarillo Area CASA, Inc. is a non-profit service organization that recruits and trains a diverse group of court appointed volunteers to advocate for the best interests of abused and neglected children in the pursuit of safe and permanent homes.
A CASA for every child of abuse or Neglect
Amarillo Area CASA advocates for children of abuse and neglect through the efforts of trained volunteers, appointed by the court to ensure them a safe, nurturing and permanent environment.
Prevent Child Abuse Now!
- Physical - Failure to provide food, shelter or appropriate supervison
- Medical - Failure to provide necesary medical or mental health treatment
- Educational - Failure to educate a child or attend to special needs
- Emotional - Failure to provide emotional needs, permits child to use alcohol or other drugs
- Identify Sex Offenders in your area
- Information for parents
- Child ID Kit, Fingerprinting & more
- Anyone suspecting abuse or neglect is obligated, by law, to report it to the DFPS or to a law enforcement agency.
- There is a 48 hour reporting requirement for professionals
- Reports are confidential